SBA Disaster Relief Loan Filing Assistance
Organizing and filing an SBA Disaster Relief Loan package can be a daunting task. cuBIZloan.com will take the process out of the business owners’ hands and quickly act on their behalf as the agent with SBA to:
- Review the qualification process
- Accurately complete the required forms
- Verify the loan package is complete
- File the complete SBA loan package
- Work with the SBA and business owner if any additional information is requested
SBA 7(a) Standard Loan – Up to $5 million for:
SBA 504 Loan – Must be used for fixed assets (and certain soft costs), including:
- Purchasing existing buildings.
- Purchasing land and land improvements.
- Construction of new facilities or renovating existing facilities.
- Purchasing long-term machinery.
- Refinancing of debt in connection with an expansion of the business through new or renovated facilities or equipment.
504 Loans are typically structured with SBA providing 40% of the total project costs, a participating lender covering up to 50% of the total project costs, and the borrower contributing 10% of the project costs. Under certain circumstances, a borrower may be required to contribute up to 20% of the total project costs.
SBA 7(a) Community Advantage Loan – Up to $250,000 for:
SBA Micro Loan – Up to $50,000 for: